Dashware update just went live

DBS

Reaction score
For the Phantom 2 Vision + flyers out here who use Dashware... just got an email showing there is an update available ... free to those who have already purchased...

For those who aren't using it yet... looks like it just got a bit easier to use ...

Here's a copy of text from the email

Upgrade to DashWare 1.6.2 at no charge to get improved output quality, new features and support for more devices. Previous trial users will get a new trial period.

Highlights:
-Shimano CM-1000 action camera support added.
-Ability to flip video upside-down added.
-Streamlined video export settings.
-Free trials reset.
-Filtering added to Gauge Toolbox. Now you can search by name and data input.
-Improved image scaling and the quality.
-Added/updated support for Shimano, Unipro, AutoSports Labs, Racelogic, AiM, MoTeC, RaceChrono, Torque and Track Addict.
-Fixed Mac CR-CR-LF file import code in order to fix issues reading some CSV files.

Sincerely,
The DashWare Team

Anybody try using VisionPlusUtility .CSV file for Dashware rendering yet...? I'm about to give it a try and see how it goes tomorrow but just curious if anybody got it to work yet... :ugeek:

Where does Dashware get the data stream to embed in the video for the DJI camera? It mentions iPhone data, but my iPhone (or iPad) doesn't store the data displayed in the FPV as far as I know. That means (and doesn't make much sense) that you end up having to remember the data and writing it into the video. Is there another app that you have to run to capture the flight data for Dashware?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik