Dashware no longer downloading products????

Chuck, the data is there. They just need to include it in the software for all to see. I can access without the can-bus, and so can you. It has to be done through dashware to view it. Btw, it has always been there. They have the software set to where it only displays about 1/4 of what is actually recorded in each .csv file. And this part may sound confusing but 1/2 of the overall recorded data is stuff you probably would never use for anything.

I need to add that I'm hoping there is new data and if someone with a can-bus .csv could send it to me I could tell everyone or do screen shots and share it. So my guess is the new data is being recorded if using a can-bus adapter, but they just have not finished the software access it with the existing data.

Dashware Is Back, Now A GoPro Product.

Copyright 2015 GoPro, Inc. | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy

DashWare is now completely free. Click the button to your right to begin the download.

For you guys using Dashware, what programs are you using to convert to upload media. I have been trying to use adobe premier to get my video ready for the web. But it does not seam to like dashware. It thinks the dashware file is at 59.97 FPS and makes the file 1/2 the original length and it plays like it is in x2 mode. Any one used preimier pro cs5 and had any problems with it on dashware files? I have been talking to Gopro support about this, but no help as of yet.
Thanks
Wayne

I am using premiere CC and have had no issues. Normal remove fisheye and mild color corrections and then straight to dashware.

I have learned to save the project in DW as it sometimes crashes on export.

@biosdi ive got the original dashware setup files, what were the patches for ? saves me reading 20 pages

@biosdi ive got version 1.7.37 it works fine for me, I just create the video and upload it to youtube, is this version any good for ya]

Dashware Download - DashWare
I know, but in the previous version you could change some video output parameters. I have a problem: when I sync my gopro video with my csv telemetry file, everything seems to be ok, but, once I create the final video, the telemetry starts synced and finish later than the flight :confused: I can't figure out, but I think could be some video framerate related issue....

@biosdi you can change video settings in this version, give it a try you aint got nothing to lose
|Also try different log types, drop the list down when you choose the CSV file, I tend to use flytrx for the P3 but vision for the vision quad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik