Dashware no longer downloading products????

I_am_afraid_Dave said:
There will be no updates about the crack.
-Bye

(all active links have been removed)
Google is everybody's friend, even for customers of defunct software vendors.

Someone had to get in touch.... ??? Now with dashware out of the picture.... I have been looking at other video editors for telementary.... 3 other programs look promising.... I spent a couple of hours on one last night... the one I played with was the Garmin VIRB... it is a free program, and after a quick google search, they provide a program for editing custom overlays.... still playing with it, time permitting, will let you know how it goes.... the other 2 are.... Sony action camera ???? And the gps4sport.... havent played with either of those 2....

OK, so after I made sure that none have nothing against (there was a little misunderstanding with one of the member of this forum :)
I decided to upload fully working crack of DashWare.

This is the instruction:

If DashWare is not installed on your system go to:
http://cdn.dashware.net/Installers/DashWare_1.6.5.exe
and install it.

notice: This crack will not work properly if DashWare has not been installed previously. You are installing it on top of your current installation.

1. Download this file:
DashWare.zip (44.63 MB)
Download URL: http://www.gigasize.com/get/g1f8s7cknhb (use "FREE member download")
and extract it to "C:\Program Files (x86)" [for 64bit operating system] or "C:\Program Files" [for 32bit operating system]

2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\DashWare or C:\Program Files\DashWare
and double click on Register.reg (click Run and "Yes" to add values to the system registry)

notice: If you are using Windows 8 there is a possibility that the attempt to run the program will end with this message:
Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting...
If this happens just click "More info" and "Run anyway"

3. Run DashWareActivate.exe
- the error window will apear "Error creating window...". Click OK
- the next error window will appear "Exception: Retrieving the COM...". Click OK
- On "Hardware Does Not Match" window click No
- (!) on "Welcome to DashWare" window click Trial (important!)
- click OK on Error restoring application settings...
- click OK on Startup error... message (the program will exit)

After this you are done.
Your DashWare is registered and activated, so you can run DashWare.exe and check if everything is working.

Ok, I did the instructions as listed above and kept getting the circle. I had downloaded Dashware previously so I did an install of the program itself, and it opens up perfectly now.

rexster314 there is a "FREE member download" on the right side of of that page.

Robsquad Try to follow the instructions.
And first try to reinstall DashWare from http://cdn.dashware.net/Installers/DashWare_1.6.5.exe
then start doing everything in order according with my instructions.

And remember when you are done with activating you have to run DashWare with DashWare.exe NOT DashWareActivate.exe

I downloaded and installed the crack in both Program Files and Program Files (86) and kept on getting the error message upon launching the program (Dashware.exe) then it would shut down. I had downloaded the Dashware program several weeks ago, so I installed the program over the crack software. Lo and behold it now works perfectly

Works great for me.... Thank You So Much...

I_am_afraid_Dave said:
OK, so after I made sure that none have nothing against (there was a little misunderstanding with one of the member of this forum :)
I decided to upload fully working crack of DashWare.

This is the instruction:

If DashWare is not installed on your system go to:
http://cdn.dashware.net/Installers/DashWare_1.6.5.exe
and install it.

notice: This crack will not work properly if DashWare has not been installed previously. You are installing it on top of your current installation.

1. Download this file:
DashWare.zip (44.63 MB)
Download URL: http://www.gigasize.com/get/g1f8s7cknhb (use "FREE member download")
and extract it to "C:\Program Files (x86)" [for 64bit operating system] or "C:\Program Files" [for 32bit operating system]

2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\DashWare or C:\Program Files\DashWare
and double click on Register.reg (click Run and "Yes" to add values to the system registry)

notice: If you are using Windows 8 there is a possibility that the attempt to run the program will end with this message:
Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting...
If this happens just click "More info" and "Run anyway"

3. Run DashWareActivate.exe
- the error window will apear "Error creating window...". Click OK
- the next error window will appear "Exception: Retrieving the COM...". Click OK
- On "Hardware Does Not Match" window click No
- (!) on "Welcome to DashWare" window click Trial (important!)
- click OK on Error restoring application settings...
- click OK on Startup error... message (the program will exit)

After this you are done.
Your DashWare is registered and activated, so you can run DashWare.exe and check if everything is working.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!
Your patch worked perfectly for me. I was withholding my Flytrex order because no avail of the blackbox without the piece of software.
Thank you again!

As Dashware have suspended download of products..... It also means that we can not download any additional shared gauges.

I don't suppose anyone has a few additional ones they would be willing to share, either some shared ones they have already downloaded or even made themselves?

Or, is there an additional / alternative site wher such gauges can be downloaded from?

Thanks..... in advance.....

Kev

Kev the Frog said:
As Dashware have suspended download of products..... It also means that we can not download any additional shared gauges.

I don't suppose anyone has a few additional ones they would be willing to share, either some shared ones they have already downloaded or even made themselves?

Or, is there an additional / alternative site wher such gauges can be downloaded from?

Thanks..... in advance.....

Kev

I am working on just that. I set up a dropbox account and will upload my gauges and hope others will join. I was hoping someone grabbed all of them, regrets I didn't. Who would have thought they would vanish.

BMech said:
I'm using Racerender and am very happy with it.

But can you overlay telemetry on the video? I wanna see the data while watching what I've recorded...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4