Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Dashware Help

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Drone-Outlaw, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Drone-Outlaw

Hi,
    I am having trouble downloading the Dashware program on to my PC. This is what happens.... The file seems to download OK until I get to the "UNZIP" portion of the download process. It wants to "DEFAULT" to {C.user.local) then it does show the "PROGRESS BAR" actually downloading the program, but after it has completed I get the Error of "DOCUMENTS IS NOT A VALID SHORT FILE NAME" then after that the PC tells me to "POUND SAND"..... We have tried different areas such as {C-Program} ect.. but nothing seems to work?? Very frustrating??
    So if any of you "BRILLIANT" IT folks out there that know "EXACTLY" what my problem is.....We would GREATLY appreciate your help!!!!!!!

I used "WE" because I brought my wife in on this to help with my problem & she couldn't solve it either.....so I hope someone out there can help with thei issue before I take this PC and drop it out of the 3rd stroy window!!!! LOL

Thank you for any technical guidance that you can offer!!!

Moose

2. Chuck26287

It's possible the file being downloaded is corrupted. here's a link to the unzipped DashWare.exe file that I downloaded right after they came back online. If you want to, try it to see if it behaves the same way.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/frly90eju2kg4 ... 7.exe?dl=0