Dashware Gauge Sharing

Fdnyfish said:
Being that Dashware is back online, it don't seem to be sharing gauges for the time being.

I threw this together for those that wish to share some gauges in the meantime.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dashwaregaugesharing/

I ordered a Flytrex Live can-bus version several weeks ago. Mine got caught up in their quality issue so I am still waiting on it, but they finally sent me the "it shipped" email.
I have been reading on this message board about Dashware and I downloaded the now free version. I plinked around in it last night and found it fairly user friendly. I also read where the gauge sharing section on the Dashware website has been taken down. I sent a request to join your facebook page, but my learning curve is nearly vertical right now.

Are the control sticks gauge and the gauge that shows the movement of the drone reltive to two axis free or paid add-ons?? Could u share them here please if free cause I cannot find them anywhere..

Thanks

Are the control sticks gauge and the gauge that shows the movement of the drone reltive to two axis free or paid add-ons?? Could u share them here please if free cause I cannot find them anywhere..

Thanks

Same here. Also looking for battery percentage guages.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl