Dark corners in .DNG files?

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the title suggests, I have dark corners in my .dng files. Any feedback or suggestions on how to rectify this issue would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks cadm8 I clicked your link and... WOW! :anguished: If i'd known this i might not have got my P4P now I've got a lot more work on my hands than I should have! :rage:

Thanks cadm8 I clicked your link and... WOW! :anguished: If i'd known this i might not have got my P4P now I've got a lot more work on my hands than I should have! :rage:
I think that thanks go to the original poster for coming up with this idea! I feel bit disappointed too...

Just use a DNG converter that respects the corrective information that DJI has embedded into the files.

The revelation that the optics has vignetting and barrel distortion, especially when considering that you paid about 1500.00 for FLYING platform, remote controller, camera and lens...

Come on people. This thing is a freaking dream come true when you take the time to actually think about it.

And this comes from a guy with about 40 pounds of top of the line Canon DSLR gear. Take my word for it. WHERE, for 1500 bucks, are you going to be able to find a camera that is even CLOSE to respectable, that shoots stills at ROUGHLY 20mp, and 4K video at 100 mb/s AND flys easily with a reliable gimbal?

Come back to reality. 1500 bucks? Are you KIDDING ME? For what this thing does it should be 10 grand.

Reactions: Flyingwatchmaker

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31