Dark camera after crash

Reaction score
I crashed into a garage door, the drone inverted, and landed upside down. One rotor blade broke. After I replaced the blade, I took the drone for a SHORT test flight. The camera picture now seems to be darker than it was prior to the crash. Any ideas? Is there a setting thast may have been "adjusted" during the crash?

Thanks for any insight.

Is it darker in DJI GO and/or on the recorded video itself?

You should take new photos/video and review the files straight from the memory card. That will at least tell you if the problem is being caused by your mobile device or the camera itself.

You should take new photos/video and review the files straight from the memory card. That will at least tell you if the problem is being caused by your mobile device or the camera itself.
How do I check the photos on the memory card? There is a micro-usb slot that is on the base of the camera attachment. I turned the P3 on and plugged a cable from the drone to the computer, but I didn't see the msd card on the computer.

How do I check the photos on the memory card? There is a micro-usb slot that is on the base of the camera attachment. I turned the P3 on and plugged a cable from the drone to the computer, but I didn't see the msd card on the computer.

remove the microSD card from the drone camera and put it into your computer using card reader or micro SD card adapter.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic