Dan balzerian . That guy is sick, shooting tons of drones with machine guns

He's a professional poker player having fun with the vast amounts of money that he's earned.

Seems like you're salty that his life is better than yours ;)

How did he become a "professional poker player" without daddy's money? And how did his daddy get his money? He's a crook!

I really don't care for his life style... No I don't have a rich daddy or rich myself... I have something he doesn't have...My dad served in the Navy with honors and wasn't a crook! I also have real friends! One that don't hang around just because of money. Tell me something... Do you think he would have all those people around him if he didn't have money? That's not real and his lifestyle isn't real. I'll take my life any day over his! Salty and all...

Plus when I go shooting I don't shoot up in the air... Funny that I read he was booted form training because he was unsafe on the range. See a pattern? Guess that's what a high IQ gets you...

How did he become a "professional poker player" without daddy's money? And how did his daddy get his money? He's a crook!

I really don't care for his life style... No I don't have a rich daddy or rich myself... I have something he doesn't have...My dad served in the Navy with honors and wasn't a crook! I also have real friends! One that don't hang around just because of money. Tell me something... Do you think he would have all those people around him if he didn't have money? That's not real and his lifestyle isn't real. I'll take my life any day over his! Salty and all...

Plus when I go shooting I don't shoot up in the air... Funny that I read he was booted form training because he was unsafe on the range. See a pattern? Guess that's what a high IQ gets you...

Do we know where this was filmed? Generally speaking I agree. Firing a center fire weapon up in the air is not safe. If this was on 20 sq miles of his own property then different story.

His dad was in prison and he didn't have access to the funds when he started out playing poker. He essentially raised himself, took care of his family when his father was absent, and grew up a self-made millionaire who is now extremely famous and can do pretty much whatever he wants in life without having to worry about money.

I don't know where you get the idea that he's a crook from. He's an admirable person in my eyes, even if he did get discharged for being unsafe with weapons.

As for the safety in this video, it looks like he's in a remote location far from anyone else, which he has been known to use for other videos of blowing up thousands of dollars of explosives at a time for his entertainment, so I'm sure no harm came of it.

He's obviously having no difficulty whatsoever spending caste sums of money which is helping the economy one way or another. It's always like this. Have money spend money. Seems logical enough. Just not sure what the heck it has to do with P3.

Reactions: NickCopter
He's obviously having no difficulty whatsoever spending caste sums of money which is helping the economy one way or another. It's always like this. Have money spend money. Seems logical enough. Just not sure what the heck it has to do with P3.
When you go to shooting up P3's and Inspires, the natives get restless and put on the war paint.:D:D:D

Reactions: NickCopter
There has to be a reality check here, a "back to earth" view.
We can't judge this man on a 4 minute view into his day off but that day off is quiet revealing, a heightened IQ was mentioned.

Intelligence only brings comprehension (he hasn't shown that here)
Morality is a life experience, mostly built from family (he has failed in this, this will take some thinking)
Knowledge doesn't enhance intelligence (but it can look that way) but can bring enlightenment and self awareness (which we all strive for, even if unknown), he is completely aware of what he is doing.

The trouble with lots of money is that there isn't.

A few have being outright killed with stray bullets, this is the only thing dodgy going on in this video. Almost.

Reactions: Louis_Eng
It would seem to me that will all those Phantoms falling out of the air, he must be using the updated FWo_O I wonder how many people are going to "consider returning there P3's" because of this.

I think its funny when morons go and say some one with guns are trying to compensate for a small *****. or what ever it is they are trying to imply. cause if that was the case Id have some real small guns.. and it think its real funny when my old lady gets told she must be compensating for having a small ***** for her having a tiny ar15 which is a girls gun and the only gun she can shoot because shes so small. But as far as i can tell she dont even have a *****.

Tho there is one thing that might be true which is how lots of chics know when a guy has a flashy expensive car that they probably have a small prick.. Thats why I have a very old beat up pickup truck lol

I think its funny when morons go and say some one with guns are trying to compensate for a small *****. or what ever it is they are trying to imply. cause if that was the case Id have some real small guns.. and it think its real funny when my old lady gets told she must be compensating for having a small ***** for her having a tiny ar15 which is a girls gun and the only gun she can shoot because shes so small. But as far as i can tell she dont even have a *****.

Tho there is one thing that might be true which is how lots of chics know when a guy has a flashy expensive car that they probably have a small prick.. Thats why I have a very old beat up pickup truck lol

Thanks JJ, I woke up to that and it's set me up for a good day
It's a bit of a worry though, I drive a Mazda Demio and I'm still a little ****, just can't win :)

Lmao. You people are hilarious. He's rich you're not. Hate on. Lol

Every single person here talking crap about him would switch shoes with him in a second. But of course we all know you will say other wise.

Lmao. You people are hilarious. He's rich you're not. Hate on. Lol

Every single person here talking crap about him would switch shoes with him in a second. But of course we all know you will say other wise.
I respectfully disagree-- I have no desire to switch places with him, I don't get my pleasure in life from money and what it buys. :)

Reactions: omarkatwe
I may be misreading this from the Wiki link provided.

"In 2014, Bilzerian financially assisted Las Vegas foster parents Brian and Nicole Hammond. The Hammonds are foster parents to six special needs children. Bilzerian learned of their plight via a YouTube video."

If so then the man would surely have a "lifetime pass" to do very much anything with his money in anyone's take on life.

""Lmao. You people are hilarious. He's rich you're not. Hate on. Lol
Every single person here talking crap about him would switch shoes with him in a second. But of course we all know you will say other wise.""

You really can't say that without holding a gun :), it's a big generalization and putting a stop on it with "we all know you will say other wise" just isn't county cricket rules.

For those who live below the credit line money does count for survival but those who are here with Phantoms "every person here" most likely don't face that problem and will actually have a relatively large disposable income, our toys cost a lot (I'm excluded as I use others)

Triple post.
Please use the report button when you see multiple post of the same content in different areas of the forum. Thank you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj