Dan balzerian . That guy is sick, shooting tons of drones with machine guns

Triple post.

Didn't he win $10m last year in a single poker game? Guess the fifty grand day shooting toys wouldn't have dented his cash, saying that I doubt he even paid for it.

Didn't he win $10m last year in a single poker game? Guess the fifty grand day shooting toys wouldn't have dented his cash, saying that I doubt he even paid for it.
I bet 90% of his expenses, jet flights, gun, etc are all comped by various companies

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He would be a nobody without daddy's ill gotten wealth...

The lack of proper firearm safety is just sicking... Shooting up into the air without a backstop... Stupid stupid stupid...

And he's a short man... 5'8"... Must be compensating for something...

Like Trump.

WHOOPS!

I'm sorry, please forgive (or move to "General Discussion") ;)

Reactions: rickeyfitts
Even without his dad he would probably be in a similar spot. He has millions if not billions of dollars worth of poker, youtube, instagram, movie, and other gambling earnings. He also probably has a higher IQ than anyone on these forums

Reactions: omarkatwe
The most disturbing part of this video was the shorts. WTF.

Reactions: S5S5G6 and acherman
Even without his dad he would probably be in a similar spot. He has millions if not billions of dollars worth of poker, youtube, instagram, movie, and other gambling earnings. He also probably has a higher IQ than anyone on these forums
High IQ... Yeah right... Not seeing it in that video... Just a little man trying to compensate.

If he has such a high IQ it sure as heck didn't keep him from washing out of SEAL school... He's a poser with daddy's money...

Reactions: bobmyers
High IQ... Yeah right... Not seeing it in that video... Just a little man trying to compensate.

If he has such a high IQ it sure as heck didn't keep him from washing out of SEAL school... He's a poser with daddy's money...

A high IQ alone will not get you through SEAL training.

Maybe he wore those shorts to the pool.

He's a professional poker player having fun with the vast amounts of money that he's earned.

Seems like you're salty that his life is better than yours ;)

He's a professional poker player having fun with the vast amounts of money that he's earned.

Seems like you're salty that his life is better than yours ;)
Money doesn't make someone's life better than the next-- it may help to some extent-- if you have it you can buy more stuff and do more things to occupy your time -- like shot at drones-- and show off to all your friends-- "enough to gag a maggot."

Don't care to do that -- :):)-- Life is good!

Reactions: AmosMoses

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr