Dampeners.

Reaction score
Does everyone just use the white dampeners that they suggest or have you tried using the other black ones that come with the kit and noticed a difference?

Does everyone just use the white dampeners that they suggest or have you tried using the other black ones that come with the kit and noticed a difference?

I'm using the white dampers on the H3-3D and have no problem with stability. But you haven't mentioned which gimbal or camera and if there are any other extras like filters you may have added to the camera.

I have been using the black ones because I think the white ones are a little too rigid. I have also installed foam disposable ear plugs into the holes of the dampeners to combat the jello effects of there are any.

I have been using the black ones because I think the white ones are a little too rigid. I have also installed foam disposable ear plugs into the holes of the dampeners to combat the jello effects of there are any.

What gimbal and camera are you using?? If you think the white dampers are to rigid then stuffing ear plugs into the black ones
Isn't making them any softer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic