Daily battery storage levels

Reaction score
I like to be good to go with my batteries so would prefer to keep them fully charged where possible. I've read all the literature about storing at 65% or lower for longer than a few days and the 10 day auto discharge. My theory is to keep fully charged with auto discharge set to 2 days if the weather/time isn't there to fly. Does this sound reasonable?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My theory is to keep fully charged with auto discharge set to 2 days if the weather/time isn't there to fly. Does this sound reasonable?
This is what I do and I've never had a problem with my batteries.

That's what I've been doing as well. Incentive to get out and fly. I know I have 2 days before the auto discharge starts so I want to get out and fly and drain the batteries in the air.

But I always always throw the batteries on the charger right before I head out.....even if it's to top them off when they were charged full the day before or even a few hours before.....

But I always always throw the batteries on the charger right before I head out.....even if it's to top them off when they were charged full the day before or even a few hours before.....
Mine cannot be "topped" off as they're too smart it seems, or just don't lose any juice

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I read in the DJI manual that you are supposed to turn the battery on before charging if it's at 95% or over.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic