Czesc ! Greetings from Poland :) !

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. Welcome on board of Dji Phantom 3s. This is Junior Captain Wojtek speaking and I have some information about myself ;)

Hello,

After drunk-online shopping I recieved Symca x5c the day after. Imagine laying at home half-concious and suddenly UPS guy delivers you a drone (!?). I checked my browser history and mistery solved. I hated the drone (not because the hangover) I tried to have fun with it for 2-3 times and gave up.
After 2 weeks I started to practice at home and liked it. Then bought 5 more batteries, new parts that needed swapping (or fell of by themselvs) and started flying outdoors (when there was zero wind, in other cases -no fun). When I crashed third one (about 40 hours of flight each) I knew I am ready for a real drone. I liked the dynamics of flying Symca so started to look for some 250 DYI race drone. I planned to incest ~250usd. Then one of friends asked me if I know someone with a camera drone because he needs to do some footage (10 sessions every once a week for 10 minutes footage). The money he offered covered 50% Phantom S and Phantom S was better option than race drone for fotage. So I decided to buy basic Phantom 3, do the sessions and then buy my sport drone. Did as planned.
First flight with P2S was disaster. Too stressed to enjoy. not that dynamic (due to lack of skills and adjisting to new style of flying). Now I fly 3 times a day and already about 14 level in the DJI app. I LOVED IT from the first sight. The only huge problem is the S symbol on my phantom. Range and no sensors for crashing (not to mentione the camera) is pain in the arse. I will plan to exchange it as soon as possible.
You are still here ? Nice that you read this :) ! I hope it was not too boring.

TLDR - Hi, I am Wojciech. I fly DJI PHANTOM 3s by coincidence. I love it. Other Passions - Extreme sports (Downhill and enduro, all board sports) and snakes. Greetings from Poland.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31