Cyberlink Power Director

Reaction score
I've downloaded the trial can someone tell me where I get the file for the DJI camera profile so I can set it up in the software?

Mark

Whilst a big Power Director fan, I find the filters available in ProDrenelin give far better results. They are also tuneable to model and settings of GoPro and other cameras.

Whilst a big Power Director fan, I find the filters available in ProDrenelin give far better results. They are also tuneable to model and settings of GoPro and other cameras.

I have ProDrenlan but I also wanted something with more options for when I get more into editing. I bought Cyberlink Power Director 14 Ultimate for ½ price. I know people on here use it I’m just not sure about the camera settings for my P2V+.

Mark

I get that, Power Director is one of the best NLEs available and remarkable for it's cost. I prefer it to FCPX! However, I am not aware of any plugins for GoPro correction. I'm sure there are but my experience of such things is mixed.
As ProDrenelin is superb at correcting GoPro (and other cameras) lens issues, I would use it in conjunction with Power Director.

I get that, Power Director is one of the best NLEs available and remarkable for it's cost. I prefer it to FCPX! However, I am not aware of any plugins for GoPro correction. I'm sure there are but my experience of such things is mixed.
As ProDrenelin is superb at correcting GoPro (and other cameras) lens issues, I would use it in conjunction with Power Director.

That's what I did but I was trying to do it all in Cyberlink. I just find it odd that ProDrenlan has so many camera options and Cyberlink is so limited in their selection.

Mark

As far as we know, DJI MOV container files can contain data encoded using various compression and encoding schemes. Cyberlink PowerDirector can support MOV format, but the ability to import the data that they contain is dependent on the codecs (specifically, decoders) installed. To open and edit all MOV files in PowerDirector(13) without hassle, a better choice is to convert MOV to Cyberlink PowerDirector most compatible format like MPEG-2.

With PowerDirector 14 the files come in OK. I can see there's quite a learning curve with all the functions.

Mark

Which is better for P3A/P and can anyone recommend a desk top for use as a non-professional video/photo post op?

I record my video in MP4 format and edit with PD13 Ultra. I wonder why people choose MOV over MP4 format? Is it better video quality?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj