Cyberlink Power Director 15

Reaction score
I downloaded the trial version of Cyberlink Power Director 15 and I've tried to import the P3P video footage for editing,,, It won't let me and keeps saying I have buy a version of it. I looked at the files and I recorded in the .MOV format which is supported according to their list, is that normal?
I imported a video which I took on my phone and it allowed me to create and edit it. That was .MP4
So not sure what to do as it seems to be a good software

Any advice would be very much appreciated

set your P3P to record .mp4? does the trial have a file size limitation?

Install Quicktime Player and then try to import into Power Director. The Quicktime Player is free as I recall. It may also be that the trial version doesn't support .mov files. I vaguely remember having that problem with Power Director and I THINK one of those was the problem. You may also want to install the KLite Codec Pack. It's been awhile though. I use Premiere Pro and After Effects now.

Power Director will play .mov files. I have PowerDirector 14 and use both .mov files & mp4 files together in a project.

Download free make video converter. Will make a massive difference. You can convert to any file and to any device including Xbox, playstion etc... And it's free too

Neon Euc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20