Customs colour props

Reaction score
Decided to colour in the props to go with the skin. Honest opinion... Is it too much?
1482603742854.jpg

Neon Euc

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The only opinion that matters is yours. That said, personally I don't like it

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Neon Euc
Neon as long as you checked the balance of the props and they are fine I think if it pleases you then that's great .
There's something about Red ,White and Blue that I just like :)

Thanks for all the input [emoji4] silly question but..... Would the ink affect the balance? It's not thick ink or anything but. Even the littlest amount of ink must have some weight to it

Neon Euc

I really haven't ever used anything but dye Neon and do know it has no effect .
I would check em or let it hover right in front of you and you should be able to tell .

Thank you [emoji4] I will def give that a shot. Just worried in case it may cause a "lock tight" affect where people use it on the screws and then discover that their shell's are cracking. But I think it should be ok

Neon Euc

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you [emoji4] I will def give that a shot. Just worried in case it may cause a "lock tight" affect where people use it on the screws and then discover that their shell's are cracking. But I think it should be ok

Neon Euc
I don't think ink would but do let us know ;)

Looks different. Since you have the shell, remote, batteries & everything done in these scheme, I think it looks good. If you had balanced props before, the ink should not cause a problem with balance. Paint on the other hand, you would need to recheck balance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you for the feedback and compliments. Very kind of you xx

Neon Euc

Well... The ink didn't add any weight to the props... Flew just fine. Ordered rit dye for the other props... But if anyone wants to colour the props... Personally... No problem here

Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31