Customizing your C1 and C2 functions, what's yours?

I too have noticed often times my settings in the app don't "take". For instance, I was setting expo and gain, got my values in with the bird on, rc powered and app running. First powered off bird, then rc, then app. Rechecked and all reverted back to preset values
Mine hold the settings but it seems like someone else here had an issue with every time they turned theirs off it went back to default. Maybe someone can give you an answer.

I too have noticed often times my settings in the app don't "take". For instance, I was setting expo and gain, got my values in with the bird on, rc powered and app running. First powered off bird, then rc, then app. Rechecked and all reverted back to preset values

Same here...

Mine hold the settings but it seems like someone else here had an issue with every time they turned theirs off it went back to default. Maybe someone can give you an answer.
Mine go back to default every flight. I'm on the latest FW.

Do everyone's buttons stay as programmed? My reset back to Camera Advanced Function every time I fly.

My memory is a bit hazy today.. but I recall something like the following:
Try exiting the app when the bird is still on. This will write the values to the bird. Then power down bird. I've always habitually shut the bird down first.
I think when you shutdown the bird first, the settings don't get written/applied.

Test it and let us know..

Reactions: Youngbill and TCW
My memory is a bit hazy today.. but I recall something like the following:
Try exiting the app when the bird is still on. This will write the values to the bird. Then power down bird. I've always habitually shut the bird down first.
I think when you shutdown the bird first, the settings don't get written/applied.

Test it and let us know..[/QUOTE

I'll try that sequence. Thanks

So after seeing many of your configs I decided to try C1 - Gimbal up/down
C2 - Toggle map. I flew last evening and like the quick key for switching to map view. BTW, are your choices limited to only what you see when the option window opens? Or can these choices or be replaced with others some way? Thanks

C1 - camera up and down
C2 - map and camera view switch.

I see a couple people have C2 as manual camera. Can someone convince me why I should have it that way.

Thanks
Chris
I like the convenience of being able to change my setting for pictures quickly without taking my hands off of the remote. If I am hovering I will use the tablet also.

I have the left one set for toggling between map & camera views & the right one set for bringing up the Battery details page.

Just want to get ideas how to use these buttons for the most functionality. I know some functions/abilities would be more or less important, depending on your flying or videoing style and priorities, but as I said looking for ideas other than the pre-programmed functions the RC comes with out of the box. What's yours and why? TIA for the ideas.

Some great ideas listed in this thread. I'm going to sit down and decide what I'd like to program my buttons to do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav