Customizing your C1 and C2 functions, what's yours?

TCW

Reaction score
Just want to get ideas how to use these buttons for the most functionality. I know some functions/abilities would be more or less important, depending on your flying or videoing style and priorities, but as I said looking for ideas other than the pre-programmed functions the RC comes with out of the box. What's yours and why? TIA for the ideas.

C1: gimbal up/down. I find it sometimes handy when positioning the drone before I start the pattern that I want to fly
C2: camera manual settings menu

I do camera forward/down for one, toggle map for the other. In past threads with this question, battery info was also popular.

I have been thinking about changing my toggle map button to FOLLOW/FPV just to get some different and interesting video.

In the general settings screen, click on the RC symbol on the left and you will see the settings for C1/C2 along with a picture of where they are located. Note that you will need to have your P3 powered up and connected for the changes to save.

battery info
camera settings

Battery info on back left and display map on back right. This works great for me to monitor flight time and battery voltage/health.

I do camera forward/down for one, toggle map for the other. In past threads with this question, battery info was also popular.

I have been thinking about changing my toggle map button to FOLLOW/FPV just to get some different and interesting video.

My follow/fpv does nothing. I have mine set to camera controls and switch map mode. I'll try fpv again, but so far "nichts".

Do everyone's buttons stay as programmed? My reset back to Camera Advanced Function every time I fly.

Reactions: DBLOCK
I too have noticed often times my settings in the app don't "take". For instance, I was setting expo and gain, got my values in with the bird on, rc powered and app running. First powered off bird, then rc, then app. Rechecked and all reverted back to preset values

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik