Custom Phantom / P2V sticker set

Ordered these from Mark before Christmas. Very fast shipping and he even called to confirm spelling! (which I am really thankful for because I indeed misspelled a word).

Thanks!

Stickers look Great.
I have a Newbie question: I have the Phantom v.1.1.1 with the NAZA-M V2, I assume this would be the sticker set for LED status I would need? "LED STATUS: Full color LED status chart for NAZA-M protocol, enabled from within the programming software by the pilot".
Thanks

RugFlyer said:
Stickers look Great.
I have a Newbie question: I have the Phantom v.1.1.1 with the NAZA-M V2, I assume this would be the sticker set for LED status I would need? "LED STATUS: Full color LED status chart for NAZA-M protocol, enabled from within the programming software by the pilot".
Thanks

Correct :)

Very cool. :cool: I ordered a set and they arrived in less than a week. Great product. Fantastic way to support local business. $24 bucks to insure my $1500 is a no brainer. Thank you Estes Park. My stickers arrived 2 days prior of my P2V.

HELICOP said:
Very cool. :cool: I ordered a set and they arrived in less than a week. Great product. Fantastic way to support local business. $24 bucks to insure my $1500 is a no brainer. Thank you Estes Park. My stickers arrived 2 days prior of my P2V.

Kind words (Thanks) and FUNNY avatar. :lol:

Also ordered and got these a few weeks ago and had to come here and praise the awesomeness of the sticker set. One word to describe it: quality! Thanks! :D

Great customer service also - I ordered a set which were lost in the post for 6 weeks and he replaced them at no cost. They finally turned up 6 weeks later but he was very helpful in replacing them.

Great quality items too, well worth a look.

Ordered on Saturday. Got a reply on Monday the stickers have shipped. Can't beat that service.
Thx !!

Nice?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 478

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic