I'm new Phantom 2 owner.

I am looking for a case for travel.

Here is my equipment.

1. Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H2-3D gimbal.
2. Stock standard DJI Transmitter
3. Extended Landing Gear
4. extra stock battery
5. Stock Charger
6. I'm mounting to the bottom: FPV Bridge. DJI 5.8ghx VTx with Clover leaf antenna
7. Boscam 7" Monitor w/ built-in Dual 5.8ghz Video Receiver

My question are:

1. Is there a place I can buy a case that will fit all of the above with or without disassembly?
2. Save to transport in plane all connected or should I disassemble
3. Will I be able to carry it on the plane?

I travel mostly by motorcycle, and I'm using an axio rigid backpack, axio specifically makes motorcycle luggage. Not sure of airline safety regs but have heard you can't carry LiPo batteries in the hold, must be declared carry on luggage

You have a setup different from my stock Phantom 2 Vision but I'll still suggest three options for you to consider as follows:

1. I bought a custom made case for the 2 Vision from www.tradecraftcases.com and it is absolutely perfect. The Phantom 2 fits in with the props on and I take the case with me on trips all the time. Most often I'm stopped going through security for an extra check but not always. Regardless, the case fits easily in the overhead and is not all that heavy or difficult to carry.

2. Check the cases available through Amazon.

3. Give a call to the excellent people at Aerial Media Pros in southern California. I just bought my second Phantom, with a more advanced setup, including a custom case that is on its way to me as I write this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers