Custom painted Drones

Reaction score
Our drones are all painted by hand using high quality Iwata airbrushes with a high quality polymer finish called Duracoat.

What makes Duracoat a great finish for all Drone's is that it is a hardened polymer paint can be reduced and applied to the drone extremely thin yet remain durable and wear resistant. This very thin yet durable finish is important is because it keeps your drone LIGHT WEIGHT adding almost no weight to the drone and at the same time causing NO interference with the GPS, COMPASS, or any other communication with the drone.

Duracoat is NOT a flash cure application which will become brittle and prone to flaking. Duracoat cures slowly so it remains flexible after it cures attributing to its extreme wear resistance and can resist up to 100 inch pounds of direct impact. DuraCoat is available in over 250 standard colors and It can be applied to just about any surface such as metal, plastic and wood as long as the surface is properly prepared.

We use the highest technology for surface preparation to ensure a proper application.
My name is David and If you are interested in having your drone painted please contact on a PM or email me.
80716aa91395426e194d19bf2e6fb80b.jpg
ee1fa2cb9b1d282ee0a798c0f00f13b7.jpg
77c9470d697ae875cf00dd77d410d71e.jpg
d285c26d6c1e5daf41820f3771dbc08b.jpg
407edee4d33ddb909e93f9ec8519d7c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wow! that looks so much better than the white elephant looks they have from the factory! do you sell painted shells / landing gear?

I do not stock painted shells and landing gear. I offer paint jobs but per requests.

Cool looking ....

Reactions: Steelheadfrk
Got any examples of something more interesting than camo?

These are the only examples I have now however I can paint anything and any color you would like. We are not specific to just cammo.

Whats the turn around time?

Where are you located? And depending on what you want done and if we are doing a disassemble and reassemble or if you will do that and just send the shell.

Looks very cool!
Im curious about about location and cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik