Custom Lanyards

I am curious to know if folks would be interested in customized lanyards. You can have any design / color scheme / text etc. My wife does sublimation and heat transfer items. They would be$10 plus shipping via USPS (sorry USA only unless you'd want to cover the extra). If this is something folks would be interested in, please speak up. If not, let me know that as well. We're ordering some blanks, have to order the case, so I can make one for myself. I figured I'd see if anyone else would be interested before we figure out something else to do with them. Thanks for looking.

Edited 07-24
I would be interested!

Interesting idea, did you ever make a website to sell the product? You should post it in this thread

Just gona jump in here real quick, the simple clips are crap, i bent over to pick up my drone and the clip undid itself, dropped the controller with screen on it, left diversity ant is now broke. [emoji107]

If u can make it with some sort of locking or twist lock type end for the remote [emoji108][emoji108][emoji108]

Just my 2 cents. Ive switched out my clips to a carabeaner tupe now. But no lock still.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan