Custom Lanyards

I ordered a couple laynards from this person. He worked with me very quickly on the layout process then shipped them right away. They look absolutely great! My only caveat is that I wish I ordered the third design too! Maybe next time as I would definitely buy from him again if I need more laynards.

A+++

IMG_0446_zpstruft7rp.jpg
IMG_0447_zpsi3h68hbm.jpg

Bumping for Battman2036. I ordered two lanyards, then I found that he does shirts, and other items of clothing. I ordered three custom polo shirts with my logo, and one for my "spotter" whom is 8 years old. Im in the process of showing her the ropes of this new technology in hopes she can take over what we started in the future. I do plan on ordering more polo's in different colors next week. Great Products!!!

Reactions: bradsta
lanyard1.jpg

You can't beat the price, the quality of the product and outstanding service. I highly recommend!! Happy customer!!

Attachments

• lanyard2.jpg
    lanyard2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 322
Anyone have any issues with the break-away part of the lanyard? I've had this type before and it came apart too easily with the P3 transmitter with 8" tablet. Don't want to damage the equipment. Do you have one available that isn't a break-away?

Hey battman2036 how much for just 1 I will pay extra for postage thanks

Think I will order one, but I am concerned about the breakaway like ryan. Can anyone comment? How easily does it come apart? Does it snap together good?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen