Custom Case for ItElite?

Would you buy a GoProfessional Case made for ItElite?

• Yes, a backpack

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Yes, a hard case

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
GoProfessional Case.PNG

Hey guys, I'm having GoProfessional quote me on some custom case inserts that will fit the P4 with the ItElite antenna mounted on the transmitter. If there's a lot of interest for it, I will go ahead and get them ordered and put them on the website.

Attached is the drawing for a backpack insert. I don't know what pricing would be, but similar to what GoProfessional cases sell for now.

Also, thanks to David Bender for getting this started. He is currently getting one of these made for himself.

Where would the props go. In a zippered pouch I assume

Where would the props go. In a zippered pouch I assume
For the backpack, yes. A hardcase would be a little larger which should allow room for a prop slot.

I am definitely interested in the backpack. Please ensure that it will fit as airline carry-on

Hi Jake,
count me in.. have a type 72 in sand color from them I am keeping I just upgraded to a p3p foam ,
so would be interested in upgrading my foam insert..

called them today... about same and got some quotes.. hadnt seen this poll or layout yet..

hzl

Reactions: JakeMaxxUAV
thats the same case I have(ie 511tactical.com type 72 case I believe) but mine is in the discontinued(by goprofessional) sand color..

now craving the foam and a MAXXRANGE for dji 4 how soon??

hzl

MaxxRange should be out later this month / early next month. Keep your eye on the website. Maxx UAV

Ah, thanks. Man I keep going back and forth about ordering your RC Amp setup Jake. The Force is strong in that product. Must resist but probably won't be able to.
Haha! Do you already have the ItElite?

Ah, thanks. Man I keep going back and forth about ordering your RC Amp setup Jake. The Force is strong in that product. Must resist but probably won't be able to.

It keeps coming back to the case. Bought a case for the P3 that was airline carry props not mounted. It was really nice (Pelican). Then added an unboosted Itelite so the controller wouldn't fit. Gave the case to my brother and bought a new larger case where the Itelite fits and with the props on the P3, sweet Nanuk 950 case. Now want to add your booster setup so back to square 1, RC's not gonna fit again :(

Agh I gotcha. It is a vicious cycle with no end. Haha! It would be nice to fit the amplified setup in there too, just not sure there's enough room to play with. I can talk to GoProfessional about that too but I doubt there would be enough demand for it. They do one off customs for about $70 more I believe.

I personally think 175-200 bucks for a 50 dollar backpack and a 70 custom cut foam is crazy. Drone backpacks like these with the foam should be sub 100 dollars.....

one nice thing about those packs is the molle webbing allowing ready attachments of pouches etc until the foam is ready will be hitting the local mil surplus for a padded pouch big enough for the modded TX
hzl

Hopefully can get the ltelite backpack case before I leave for Quebec city in mid June.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj