Custom button use suggestions

Reaction score
I have a P3P. I can't think of what I could use those 2 customizable buttons on the back of the transmitter for?...Any suggestions?

Depends on what you prefer. I use one for toggling between map and live view and one for camera down/up. In litchi I use one for turning the front red leds on/off. Can that be done in the latest dji app yet? It can also be good to use one for bringing up the battery menu to check on voltages.

Thanks...I like the toggling between live view and map. Now I get the point. I was only thinking of actual functions on the aircraft.

Before you set one of the buttons, I suggest you fly a while and try to be aware of how many times your fingers tap them. The position of those buttons - at least for me - falls right in the grip area of the controller. I am constantly aware of them being there.

Personally, I'm not setting the buttons to do anything because I don't want to unintentionally activate a function when taking photos or video that I may not get another chance at.

Right now I use the right side one for the camera tilt.

I like the map view change idea for the left.

I have a P3P. I can't think of what I could use those 2 customizable buttons on the back of the transmitter for?...Any suggestions?
If you do nothing else, set one to show battery status, and then use it frequently! My other favourite is to toggle between map and camera view.

All of them good answers. I found them useful but has to be careful not to use them by mistake. My right is set to turn on and off front leds, but there is some bug in litchi that it change from this function to the map alternation midflight. o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.