Custom backpack?

Reaction score
Anybody know where I can get a custom made backpack? I find some are too flimsy or too overpriced... I mean.. comon. It's a backpack... no need for bullet proof yet.. lol

Custom... as in a customizable interior? If that's what you mean, you can find some good options here.

Most of the backpacks contain foam layers inside with cutouts. You can use a sharp knife to create more customized cut outs easily. It's not a rocket science, decide what extra you need and start working on it. Basically you get two configurations, one where you need to take off props and in other you can store P3 with props mounted.

Price range is from $35 to $200

Anybody know where I can get a custom made backpack? I find some are too flimsy or too overpriced... I mean.. comon. It's a backpack... no need for bullet proof yet.. lol
I love my Dronecrates backpack. It holds everything and then some, it even has a zippered area for 2 camelback bladders and velcro spots you can open to thread the water tube through the top. I spoke with the president/owner of the company through a pm on these forums before I purchased and on the phone.
DJI Phantom 3 Backpack
Kris@DroneCrates

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik