Current firmware etc version ?

Reaction score
Hi guys
For the last 2 month+ life got in the way and my Phantom 3P had a long break. Preparing for some flying and shots the coming Saturday I was wondering whether I am up to date. I visited DJI wiki: they are stating 1.1.8 as the current release! It seems an update is neccessary otherwise the wiki is worthless.

Can someone update me on all the current versions for:
--- Firmware
--- Batteries
--- Remote
--- DJI GO
--- Litchi
It is very much appreciated.

This is what I run. I think battery update is included, someone here may be able to confirm. 1.3.2 was the last time I noticed the batteries were updated, but I have not checked the log or had a message to update any batteries the were not in when updating to 1.5.30.

app 2.4.2
fw ac 1.5.30
fw rc 1.5.70

iOS 9.1 on a iPad mini 2
I don't use Lichi or an Android Pad.

Reactions: bobmyers
Hi guys
For the last 2 month+ life got in the way and my Phantom 3P had a long break. Preparing for some flying and shots the coming Saturday I was wondering whether I am up to date. I visited DJI wiki: they are stating 1.1.8 as the current release! It seems an update is neccessary otherwise the wiki is worthless.

Can someone update me on all the current versions for:
--- Firmware
--- Batteries
--- Remote
--- DJI GO
--- Litchi
It is very much appreciated.
olof has it nailed-- you may need some of the previous versions, if you cant go from 1.1.8-- I still have copies of the other upgrades-- speak up if you need them.

It's best to check the DJI downloads page for the current firmware version. The DJI GO app will also alert you if there is a new version to install on the Phantom/RC/batteries.

It's best to check the DJI downloads page for the current firmware version. The DJI GO app will also alert you if there is a new version to install on the Phantom/RC/batteries.
I hope there is not another-- olof posted the current version that we are aware of-- unless they changed in the last couple of days-- is there another more recent?:)

I hope there is not another-- olof posted the current version that we are aware of
Right -- but, the OP is trying to check the version on the wiki... :)

Right -- but, the OP is trying to check the version on the wiki... :)
you have to be more detailed with us old folks-- we are slow thinkers...:D:D

Hah, don't worry... I'm usually more patient than most people :D

Thanks guys. I have 1.3.2 and will go directly to 1.5 looked up Litchi qnd DJI go in the google play store and was able to update both as well. I will download the firmware tonight and update the phantom in the morning and shouod be up to date.

Thanks guys. I have 1.3.2 and will go directly to 1.5 looked up Litchi qnd DJI go in the google play store and was able to update both as well. I will download the firmware tonight and update the phantom in the morning and shouod be up to date.
Welcome back to the real world:D:D

Does the r/c firmware always have to match the latest drone firmware? I still have 1.19 on my r/c and it works fine for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj