Current DJI shipping times

Reaction score
I'm about to order a P3A directly from DJI because I would like to take advantage of their education discount. I know they were pretty slow back when the P3 was first released but has anyone recently ordered from them? How long did it take yours to be delivered? If it hasn't been delivered yet what was their processing time?

DOnt know where you are but I had some stuff from DJI hub in UK to me in southern EU and it took a few days.

Reactions: robbie4200
Thanks for your reply. I'm in the US- Virginia. From what I understand, US orders usually ship from California. I figure once it gets shipped, I should receive it in 3 days

I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday. I used the 10% .edu discount as well. I ordered on a Saturday and I received it the following Thursday. It was shipped out of CA and the carrier was Fed-Ex. I live in CO.

One thing was that I had a DJI account that wasn't tied to my .edu e-mail. So when I ordered I got the coupon code for the .edu email address. I tried to order from my none .edu account with the coupon code and it said the code was invalid. So I created a new DJI account, using my .edu email address, ordered from that account and the coupon worked fine. I got 10% off the P3A, a spare battery as well as the prop guards.

Hope that helps.

That definitely helps as I was planning on doing the same thing you tried at first. So thanks for saving me the time!

I ordered Saturday, January 16 at 3 PM. Fed Ex picked it up from Carson, CA Monday at 5:45 PM. So I can't expect any quicker shipping than that.

I might add that when I purchased it my credit union called just to verify the purchase. They did this within 15 minutes of me placing the order. I told them I indeed ordered it and they processed it right away. Maybe it was because it was processed out of China, I don't know. But I do know some people get delayed while the payment is being verified.

robbie4200, your shipping time should be pretty close to mine since I'm in PA. I ordered this Phantom on Wednesday night:

Fedex.png

But I do know some people get delayed while the payment is being verified.
I will be paying via Amex Bluebird so I'm not sure what their verification process is. It may be that I will be one of those that are delayed. Oh well, even if so, the 10% discount on top of the current price is well worth the wait

I'm about to order a P3A directly from DJI because I would like to take advantage of their education discount. I know they were pretty slow back when the P3 was first released but has anyone recently ordered from them? How long did it take yours to be delivered? If it hasn't been delivered yet what was their processing time?
You might see it by the end of spring if you get the right one at all they are crooks and have the worst customer service get it from ALltronic.org their site it messed up but if you call them they'll take the best care of you 2604986892

I'm not sure how DJI determines where they are shipped from (CA or China). My last two orders that came from China were delivered in 4 business days. I ordered on a Monday and received them on Thursday/Friday. Orders from CA always take a little longer for some reason.

get it from ALltronic.org their site it messed up but if you call them they'll take the best care of you 2604986892
The only problem is that I'm really drawn to DJI's 10% .edu discount. What has your experiences been with them? Not so great I take it.

Robbie, check my earlier post but my experience has been a most pleasant one, buying directly from DJI. I got the.edu discount, it was shipped most promptly. Arrived with the latest controller, new body and new motors. I upgraded from 1.4 to 1.6 and although I have only flown maybe a dozen times it has performed flawlessly. If I was to get another and their price was cheaper than Amazon I would buy again from DJI. I did read a thread where a guy bought one from Amazon and crashed first flight and Amazon took back all the pieces and refunded his money. But being I live so far out in the country I usually buy mail order.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers