Culprit found for no video on FPV

Reaction score
Installed all my new hardware for FPV flying yesterday and all I could view was the OSD data so I knew the transmitter and Black Pearl display was working. Today I checked to make sure I had all the channels and bands the way they should be but that didn't help either. So this evening I pulled the top back off and tried one of the other PNP pig tails which didn't have the OSD plug which was ok because at least I could check continuity with this other one and hopefully rule out the original cable being bad. This other cable also produced no video either so after poking around in the wiring and pulling the camera off and checking connections there I decided to bypass the anti-interference board and what do you know I have video now.

So this leads me to my next guestion, Is the anti-interference board to clean up the Flysight's screen or is it help with flight interference from the gimbal and GoPro? Will it hurt anything to fly without it?

Oh, and thanks Jason for the help last night.
Jimmy

The anti-interference board shall keep RF signals induced by the gimbal away from the NAZA flight controller.
So, you do have an iOSD signal but no camera feed? If so, which camera is it? If GoPro, are you using the miniUSB connector?

Yea, I was getting all the Mini OSD data real time but no camera feed. Bypassing the anit-interference board fixed the problem. FYI, it has the H3-3D and Gopro 3+.
Jimmy

Yea, I was getting all the Mini OSD data real time but no camera feed. Bypassing the anit-interference board fixed the problem. FYI, it has the H3-3D and Gopro 3+.
Jimmy

Either the interference board was wired wrong or is defective but it should be replaced..

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl