CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ events

Re: CT phantom owners Check in here.. Meets/tech support/ ev

I am a new pilot with a P2 with h3-3d gimbal. I am in Stamford. Maybe we good meet in the middle (Danbury area?). Let me know.

Name: Todd
Experience: p2 zenmuse hd3d

my name is Marc
Flying for about 3 months I own a Phantom 3 Advanced and a Phantom 3 Standard.
Location Stamford

Bristol, CT
P3P on its way.

Already been scoping out some areas and have found some gems...

Barkhamsted Reservoir and dam

Colebrook Reservoir and Farmington River (looks awesome right with the big drought we've had)

Goshen hill plains/winery fields

Happy New Year fellow CT Flyers!

'Lo all

Name: Joe
Experience: P3P / Newbie

Hey guys. My name is Sean from Montville. Santa brought a P3P for Christmas and I'm enjoying it thoroughly. If anyone has some good places to fly in southeastern ct, please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I'm new to the forum just got my Phantom 3 for Christmas haven't flown it yet I live in Thomaston CT

Last edited:
Reactions: SteveL54
Bristol, CT
P3P on its way.

Already been scoping out some areas and have found some gems...

Barkhamsted Reservoir and dam

Colebrook Reservoir and Farmington River (looks awesome right with the big drought we've had)

Goshen hill plains/winery fields

Went to Barkhamsted, was locked in fog. Looking to go back. I have some Autopilot flights all worked up.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Saw that, busy day could not reply to all the guys in my area. Weather has been crazy cold for flying. Would like to meet some local droners if it ever gets better!

Saw that, busy day could not reply to all the guys in my area. Weather has been crazy cold for flying. Would like to meet some local droners if it ever gets better!

I'm good for that. Still figuring out some bugs, could use some brain storming. I'll be in Farmington tomorrow testing new P3P out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl