CSC Safety - Makes it impossible to accidentally kill your motors in the air

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
The first product from Phantom Help has been officially released -- the "CSC Fix". It's a small 3D printed block that attaches to the right remote controller stick (or left if you switched your sticks) to prevent from accidentally doing a CSC while flying. Here's what it looks like:

5.jpg

The block can be swiveled 90 degrees to allow the stick to be pushed in the full down position. So, you can still start up your motors -- or do a CSC while flying if you really need to.

I'm giving this away for free. All I'm asking is for $3.00 to help cover the packaging and shipping. I can ship anywhere in the US.

Want one? Go here:
CSC Fix - Phantom Help

cool idea. but what's CSC? ;)
Funny... but, also a valid point. Many people have no idea. I might need to rename this to the "Drop Like A Rock Fix".

Simple, just CSC twice, and say: "Oh it's nothing, just a little glitch"
lol

Good Idea. I may have to make one of those from some of my favorite plastic Instamorph.

Some day I will get one of those fancy printer thingies.

Or CSC Mod since technically it isn't broken.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ and bbfpv
And, here I am thinking the "CSC" was the confusing part of the name :D

I thought the CSC Fix was Reading the F*@&ing manual ?
People still do this even after reading the manual.

What happens if you suddenly "Need" to actually perform csc?
Spin the block 90 degrees and it'll allow you to place the stick in the full down position.

And, let's be honest. When is the last time you did a CSC in the air on purpose? Never, right? ;)

Spin the block 90 degrees and it'll allow you to place the stick in the full down position.

And, let's be honest. When is the last time you did a CSC in the air on purpose? Never, right? ;)
Forum is posting weird today.....

In a forum where people advise using lipo bags to charge the battery and promote other safety guidelines I just find it kind of surprising.......after all people who have accidentally csc'd all asked why dji doesn't remove it and the general answer is it is necessary in case it's needed and in that case 1 second could make a difference

Knowing your Phantom can accidentally drop from the sky is a scary thought for many people. I'm hoping this will give those people peace of mind.

Reactions: hms
in case it's needed and in that case 1 second could make a difference
And, in that case, I would advise you to not install this on your remote controller. You seem to have a great fear of needing to do a CSC instantly.

Reactions: yorlik
I thought the CSC Fix was Reading the F*@&ing manual ?
What happens if you suddenly "Need" to actually perform csc?

In the event I would actually need to perform CSC, I'm sure my brain wouldn't react fast enough.

I let my friends fly this, I'll breathe easier knowing they can't accidentally perform CSC even after I've informed them.

Reactions: hms and msinger

In a forum where people advise using lipo bags to charge the battery and promote other safety guidelines I just find it kind of surprising.......after all people who have accidentally csc'd all asked why dji doesn't remove it and the general answer is it is necessary in case it's needed and in that case 1 second could make a difference
And, in that case, I would advise you to not install this on your remote controller. You seem to have a great fear of needing to do a CSC instantly.
No, you misunderstand......let me be clear....I will never do a CSC on purpose, and hopefully not be accident.....I personally think it's stupid to have in the quad....I can see its use for testing and development but it's a bit extreme for end users.......but this forum contains a bunch of nervous nancy's so take it how you like it.....need to feel attacked? Go right ahead

Last edited:
Reactions: AlmostTan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20