Crystalsky 5.5" including DJI Mount WITHDRAWN from sale!

Reaction score
069277B9-336D-4B1E-BA75-47197CEB9D63.jpeg
8674F378-34D9-4150-9B80-6E9059AAD3FD.jpeg
For sale. One battery, charging port, (uses YOUR DJI charger) and everything that came in the box. I'll also include the DJI mount for Phantom and Inspire Controllers. In like new condition, I've used it a few times and it works perfectly. I've got the Pro Ipad and a 7.85" CS now so I don't need this one. I'll post pics when I get home. Shipping in the lower 48 is 12.50.

Last edited:
BTW, I would entertain partial trade offers for Phantom 4 batteries or accessories. Mavic Pro with cash to you... I’m open. I’m on eBay as Mute4570 with over 800 perfect transactions. Thank you for looking.

View attachment 97120 View attachment 97121 For sale. One battery, charging port, (uses YOUR DJI charger) and everything that came in the box. I'll also include the DJI mount for Phantom and Inspire Controllers. In like new condition, I've used it a few times and it works perfectly. I've got the Pro Ipad and a 7.85" CS now so I don't need this one. I'll post pics when I get home. Shipping in the lower 48 is 12.50.
I’m here!!!

Hey Tom! I think that I can pull that at and make it no longer available if you still want it. Do you do PayPal? Thanks

Hey I don’t want to put you on the spot!! If you want to sell on eBay that’s ok I can buy on amazon!!!

Tom, I listed it here for $440, plus 12.50 shipping... I’ll sell to you for that price. I just wanted to pull the listing tomorrow morning. You sent 8 messages to my account and I’d be surprised if that didn’t get someone’s attention over at Ebay..
I’ve messaged you my email address so you can make payment when I pull the listing.

I’m not trying to cheat anyone here, eBay least of all. I did list it here first.

@Boggus, I am from Colorado.

Tom, I listed it here for $440, plus 12.50 shipping... I’ll sell to you for that price. I just wanted to pull the listing tomorrow morning. You sent 8 messages to my account and I’d be surprised if that didn’t get someone’s attention over at Ebay..
I’ve messaged you my email address so you can make payment when I pull the listing.

I’m not trying to cheat anyone here, eBay least of all. I did list it here first.

No problem I tried emailing you did you get it?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures