Crying Not Flying

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get out flying for any amount of time for a month! It's very frustrating. I had planned to go out tomorrow morning but they are predicting gusts up to 50mph!!! I know the weather in the UK is really bad too. Oh well, guess I'll just have to be patient. :roll:

disjecta said:
I haven't been able to get out flying for any amount of time for a month! It's very frustrating. I had planned to go out tomorrow morning but they are predicting gusts up to 50mph!!! I know the weather in the UK is really bad too. Oh well, guess I'll just have to be patient. :roll:

I feel your anxiety... I too was unable to fly but for two months, not because of weather, but because Dronefly.com forgot I had sent them my defective camera unit and didn't send me my replacement camera :roll:

disjecta said:

You need to get one of these -> http://www.amazon.com/The-Hubsan-H107L- ... B00CP5NSGG It'll get you your "fix" while waiting on weather. It's also a good trainer for Atti mode

Pull_Up said:
Yep, too many kitchen table videos too few flight videos. Lovely day forecast for tomorrow but I've taken the family to visit grandparents and didn't have room to bring the Vision...
Can't your family fit on the roof rack??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers