Crossing roads...

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm a P4 Pilot, I haven't researched this yet. Is it "illegal" to cross a back road with my P4 in the air? If I post a video on Facebook I don't want to get in trouble.. Safety first ya know..

I live in the country and want to go from my property to a big patch of woods but have to cross a two lane road.

I live in the country and want to go from my property to a big patch of woods but have to cross a two lane road.

I don't see a problem with it. If It was major highway and you planned on flying over at 25 feet I could see where it might be a problem but if youre in the country and no one see it...

I don't see a problem with it. If It was major highway and you planned on flying over at 25 feet I could see where it might be a problem but if youre in the country and no one see it...

We'll that's the thing. People will see it, see I'm wanting to post a vid on Facebook which is why I was wondering if it's illegal to cross the road while in the air. I don't want a knock at my door later for breaking the law.

At 400ft nobody will notice.

Reactions: ebi718
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. If there's a lot of pedestrians or bicycle traffic then flying over them might be a no-no. But even then if you wait for a break in the traffic and cross the road when there's no one below then I think you'd be fine. On a country road with not a lot of traffic I don't think there's any problem at all.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj