Critically low power at 88% battery

Reaction score
This happened to me this evening.

Anyone know how to diagnose this? I think I'm going to put that battery on time out.

The RC was asking for an upgrade before the flight. I flew anyway. Could a firmware upgrade to the RC have caused this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened to me this evening.

Anyone know how to diagnose this? I think I'm going to put that battery on time out.

The RC was asking for an upgrade before the flight. I flew anyway. Could a firmware upgrade to the RC have caused this?

I am not sure if it would cause it. I would almost think maybe battery not seated completely solid into quad and getting poor data contact.

However the fact that one was prior to other would make me do the update just because!

Upload your logs to healthydronres, check voltage errors for this battery, not just for the flight with the failure but for all. If you consistently see a lot of errors you should open a case with dji. It's quite common to have this error around 50% if you start your flight with a battery thats not full but this doesn't seem to be the case. How many flights and did you do a deep (8%) discharge after 20 flights?

This is great. Thank you. I dragged in the last two flights. One flight was with battery that was used when I got the error and the other flight with a different battery. I see a major deviation on the battery that I used when I got the error for that flight. I use my phone and tablet for both my inspire and phantom. Is there a way of sorting them in healthy drones?

You can download the logs from your phantom by putting it in mc data mode and connecting it directly to your pc. Don't know about the i1 but would expect the same. Use a seperate account for both. Maybe you can share the log with the error?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4