Critical voltage and ios

Reaction score
Hi guys

Well

I was using my phantom many times. Dverything beautiful

Today, after 3 weeks of not even turn the bird on, i launched it again..

I receive many critical voltagge warnings!! Very scary!

Im with the latest firware (1.4.10).

The first time i turned on it said i was totaly ok, everything updated.. I tufned off and turned on again and received a message that my rc firware should update.. I did it via downloading at the app..

Now i have
Aircraft: 1.4.10
Rc 1.4.30
App 2.4.1

But im still running ios 8.4..
Should i update to 9??

I used to see some complainings about it.. Is it now safe???

Thanks so much galera!!!!

Ahh

I must say that im using a battery at 50% and it was unused for more than 3 weeks.. I just used the bird as it was the last time that i took it... Probably that was the fault, right?

Hi guys

Well

The first time i turned on it said i was totaly ok, everything updated.. I tufned off and turned on again and received a message that my rc firware should update.. I did it via downloading at the app..

Now i have
Rc 1.4.30
App 2.4.1

Should i update to 9??

I have iPad mini 2 running on iOS 9.1 with latest app 2.4.1. I see no issues. I followed the following steps to be extra sure:

Deleted DJI Go
Rebooted iPad
Updated iOS to 9.1
Rebooted iPad
Installed DJI Go 2.4.1
Rebooted

I see no issues

Reactions: skyhighdiver
Ive had the same, not used it for two weeks or so. Autodischarge brought it down to about 60% got critical low voltage error soon after takeoff. Lesson seems to be: charge fully especially if you havent used it for a while.

I always turn on my Phantom and my RC every week to drain the battery help keeping the battery cell healthy.
I do not trust Dji auto discharge feature at all.

Hi guys

Well

Now i have
Rc 1.4.30
App 2.4.1

Should i update to 9??

It happened to me 2 times i was on almost 100 meter altitude , but i flow down very fast and i turn the bird off then remove the battery, after i turnned on and fly like champ, its happened after long time rest, no worries but keep baying attention , To be honest it scary ,

There have been tons of reports here, and lots of other P3 threads, on a partially charged battery issue. Several folks have dropped out of the sky after taking off with a partially charged battery

NEVER take off without a fully charged battery.

There have been tons of reports here, and lots of other P3 threads, on a partially charged battery issue. Several folks have dropped out of the sky after taking off with a partially charged battery

NEVER take off without a fully charged battery.
Incorrect! Never fly on a partially charged battery that has been partially charged more than a day.

My basic rule is ( and it hasn't let me down yet, although I've only had mine since the Summer, with c50 flights on the clock) I don't have any problem whatsoever flying with a battery at 50%, but only on the same day ie after a previous flight. I never fly with a depleted battery that has been left for longer than a day.

My basic rule is ( and it hasn't let me down yet, although I've only had mine since the Summer, with c50 flights on the clock) I don't have any problem whatsoever flying with a battery at 50%, but only on the same day ie after a previous flight. I never fly with a depleted battery that has been left for longer than a day.
Im pretty much in the same boat. 300+ flights. Sometimes as many as 15 or so on one charge. Never an issue. But all on the same day

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah guys. Thats definitly a true!

I just left the batery discharge until 5%, charged till 100%, and the bird (and the voltage) was totaly ok, beautiful as it always been!

One more lesson learned: never leave battery unused too long and use it!

Thank you all guys for the teaches!!

Tamo junto!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl