Credit card blocked my DJI on-line purchases

or Carolina drones for really good customer service

If a seller/retailer is using a processor that refuses to comply with a card companies security rules, they will decline it the minute they find out. DJI is likely using a non-compliant merchant/processor.

If a seller/retailer is using a processor that refuses to comply with a card companies security rules, they will decline it the minute they find out. DJI is likely using a non-compliant merchant/processor.
I had no trouble making multiple DJI.com purchases using PayPal hooked up to my Chase Visa.

I used PayPal, BOA purchases directly from DJI.com and never faced any issue

Back when I bought my P3S I tried to buy from the DJI website and my card declined(American Express). Tried another card and it declined also. I called both card companies and was told that the reason it was declined is because the purchase was from a company in China and they don't allow transactions from China. I ended up buying it through D & H.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
I have edited your title to reflect the correct situation and moved it to an appropriate area. ;)

Did you get it cleared up?

I must have not been clear. My bank debit card was first declined. I called Amegy Bank 3 times. Despite being told the transactions would clear, the transactions continued to be declined. I finally spoke to a supervisor who told me that due to the high volume of fraud associated with either DJI or their intermediary, the transaction could not be approved unless I went to an Amegy Bank and proved my identity. The supervisor said in his 2-3 years, he had never seen this before. He did place a 3-party call to Capital One. The rep there could not approve the transaction there either. I think my best bet is to buy the Phantom from an independent dealer in the states. All this does make me uncomfortable with DJI!

I just ran into the same problem with my bank Visa Debit card and my Cabela's Visa. Looks like I will be buying a tablet sunshade and extra blades from Amazon. Probable get them faster too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie