Creating flight plan or setting wayponts for manual flight? (DJI Go)

Reaction score
Hello everyone. :)
I've been flying more (and I feel much more confident than I was at first, thank you again for all the help and suggestions) and I was wondering: is there any way to mark a flight plan or waypoints in the DJI Go app for manual flight? I apologize if this was asked before, I searched a bit but couldn't find anything about this.

I am not referring to automated missions — which I understand Litchi allows to plan beforehand whereas the DJI Go app requires doing "in person" first — rather to just being able to mark a few points on the map that I want to visit when flying, or even just to use as a reference.
Simply being able to scribble on the full-screen map for a quick reference while flying would be great, really.

I saw a relatively old video on youtube that showcased an extra button on the left side of the screen, near the auto-takeoff and RTH buttons, that allowed free drawing on the map for this purpose, but I'm not sure if it was just moved somewhere else within the app or removed entirely.

Thanks in advance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan