Crazy question

Reaction score
I have a P2V with 1.08 firmware. It's a backup craft to my P2V with 3.14 FW.
I have a P2V+ friend who wants to buy my P2V. He asked me if there was a way to put the 1.08 from the P2V to his P2V+. I assume the firmware is in the main control board which I don't believe is compatible. I don't own a P2V+ so I'm not that Familiar with it.

Anyone know?

Geo

The firmware is written for the particular model craft. Would not recommend trying to mix the software.

I ran 1.08 on my P2V+ for at least 6 months when I first got it back in May of 2014. It flew like a champ. Never a problem. It came with 3.02 I believe when I got it.

I ran 1.08 on my P2V+ for at least 6 months when I first got it back in May of 2014. It flew like a champ. Never a problem. It came with 3.02 I believe when I got it.
That's what he's hoping for. Is the firmware in the NAZA module? If so couldn't it be changed out with one from a P2?

Geo

If you go to The DroneSlinger.. you can download and install assistant 1.08. It used to be that you could downgrade to FC firmware to 1.08 using that assistant. But I haven't tried in a long time. Also you may run into other fw incompatibilities with the fw that is loaded on other modules besides the FC. I don't know. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers