Crashed... Where is replacement landing gear?

Reaction score
Looked for it on helipal last night and popped right up. Now it's not there... Does anyone have a link to it? What about instructions on how to install?

Crashed pretty hard this weekend... Gimbal seems ok, landing gear cracked, case has a small blemish. Compass error right now but I'm looking for the landing gear because that's the only thing that actually broke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can buy landing hear on Amazon here.

I doubt instructions are included. If the wires housed inside of the landing gear are still in good shape, you could probably use the existing wires and forego having to open up your Phantom.

Reactions: maseman88
You can buy landing hear on Amazon here.

I doubt instructions are included. If the wires housed inside of the landing gear are still in good shape, you could probably use the existing wires and forego having to open up your Phantom.
Sorry, I see its white. Lol

Yep. They are OEM :)

Yep. They are OEM :)
Excellent. So, I'm assuming that will fix my compass issue. The bird flies and is rock solid after a 60 foot crash and fall in the forest. I can't believe it. Msinger, any guides on how to open her up and do the replacement? You know your stuff

So, I'm assuming that will fix my compass issue.
The compasses are housed inside of the land gear, so it's possible. Or, perhaps the compass wires are just detached on either side. There is a connector on either side of each wire that snaps on inside the top of the landing gear and inside of your Phantom.

The compasses are housed inside of the land gear, so it's possible. Or, perhaps the compass wires are just detached on either side. There is a connector on either side of each wire that snaps on inside the top of the landing gear and inside of your Phantom.
I noticed it was disconnected and was able to reconnected it with needle nose pliers. No compass issues now.

jM0cYUa.jpg

ALxrRj8.jpg

6o67eDE.jpg

Reactions: Jussaguy
When you replace or fix, can you post? I had a recent fall and it ajarred the landing ski a bit.

When you replace or fix, can you post? I had a recent fall and it ajarred the landing ski a bit.
No problem. I'll let you know how it goes.

4omVPAf.jpg

XpLk1eu.jpg

e1nqbzn.jpg

tpdjCDh.jpg

The last pic shows the re inserted collar that the screw will go into one the new arms are here. I can't believe it yanked it out of the lower shell.

Very easy to take apart with tweezers and a needle nose

Very easy to take apart with tweezers and a needle nose

How were the legs taken off in the first place. Were they snapfit or screwed? There is a piece that became ajar on mine at the very base of the phantom body leading into the landing gear

How were the legs taken off in the first place. Were they snapfit or screwed? There is a piece that became ajar on mine at the very base of the phantom body leading into the landing gear
you pull those covers off and there are 2 small allen head screws. You undo those, then you have to use tweezers to scrape come silicon off that they use to make the the cables attaching to the legs dont come off. It was very easy and i'm confident it will be good to go. May even order a case in the future if i get sick of looking at that imperfection.

Reactions: Geeno
you pull those covers off and there are 2 small allen head screws. You undo those, then you have to use tweezers to scrape come silicon off that they use to make the the cables attaching to the legs dont come off. It was very easy and i'm confident it will be good to go. May even order a case in the future if i get sick of looking at that imperfection.

Thanks. So it sounds like i just need to channel my HULK pinch to get the cover back in place. Its like having a new car and seeing a dent. I wonder how much more damage would have occurred if I didnt have the foam on the landing gear to cushion it somewhat.

The covers are very easy to put back in. Just tweak the landing gear outward and it clicks into place.

HKEdMAV.jpg

SbbqQP4.jpg

EkqRe2V.jpg

All updated with the new firmware. Gonna fly a litchi mission in a couple minutes. Flies perfectly

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers