Crashed today wind gust. Need opinion on Shell

I think they are only useful in slow bumps. Much more force and they bust like everything else RC. Which is meant to be.

The hobby shops love selling , and we lust buying...
Do you have any pics or video of the crash to share?

RedHotPoker

I have been asking and joking about the iPad Air 3 for weeks.
Where did you get an iPad Air 3? ;-)
Do tell... Inquiring minds need to know. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
I told the IT guy at work that I needed one, he went to ATT store and picked it up. "Business expense" :D:D:D:D-- I use my P3 to video our construction sites-- trying to do some experimenting with wildlife video-- deer, pigs exotics-- I have friends that own game ranches-- perfect places to do that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Well now you have me curious and I am going to look-- not much difference in 3 and 4 only 1 :D:D:D
OK Red-- you are right -- Have to change that signature-- this is what I have Apple iPad Air MF015LL/A (128GB, Wi-Fi + AT&T, Black with Space Gray which appears to be a 2 since the 3's are not out yet.. The IT guy sold be a bill of goods.:D:D:D:D I am going to work for Apple

That was an enjoyable fantasy. At my age, a rare commodity. Hehe
Thanks for the update, bud. I knew that it couldn't possibly be so.
I will be honest, I was feeling so envious, that I had to speak out.

When the iPad Air 3 128GB Cellular eventually gets released to the eager and anticipatory public... I want to be in line. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Thanks Fan-Tom and your probably right but the beer drinking stories will be the best. Lol
The hitting a chimney story sounds a little lame to me. I think it took a bullet hit when you were helping the police chase down a bank robber. Or, maybe it's damage inflicted when you got to close to the Big Foot you were chasing. You could also put a little black paint around it and claim it was hit by fazer fire from a UFO. That little gouge has the potential of getting you a lot of free drinks at your local watering hole.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic