Crashed phantom over $1000? Really?

For the seller that is a loss.

But as buyer he paid $660 plus $26.50 shipping. So has $686.50 in it so far.

Now you have to add $150 for a battery. So you have $838.50 in it with no working camera !

$999 new.....

But what if it doesn't? I've never used Ebay enough to know how to set a reserve etc...
Is not hard .BUT... Ebay gonna get 10% then PayPal gets 2.5% then ya add your shipping in :eek:

But what if it doesn't? I've never used Ebay enough to know how to set a reserve etc...
I sell stuff all the time.. Even my expensive stuff, such as an ACOG I recently sold, always list them for 0.99 and it have NEVER resulted in a disappointing sale. In fact, the more expensive the item, the better it's done.. And I always compare result to average sale. Crushes it. People get invested in it and competition takes over

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is not hard .BUT... Ebay gonna get 10% then PayPal gets 2.5% then ya add your shipping in :eek:
You don't have to "ship" it.. You pay shipping separately on eBay now, so if you did purchase it, you only get hit with eBay portion and I've never tried but pretty sure you can cancel it out via multiple avenues.

You don't have to "ship" it.. You pay shipping separately on eBay now, so if you did purchase it, you only get hit with eBay portion and I've never tried but pretty sure you can cancel it out via multiple avenues.

Lots of ways to do it . I sell all my stuff with free shipping and just print out label for USPS and save a little . I always figure all that in
with the starting price in an auction style and have never really lost out . Been selling on there for over 10 years .
I get all my Priority box's from USPS online for free so that helps also.

Done! It's back on, now go pick up a bargain for yourselves! :) I won't link it in case that's not aloud.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4