Crashed Phantom 3 Pro - Parts

What's a crashed P3P with 4k camera worth?

• $300-$500

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • $500-$700

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Phantom 3 Professional took a dive from the top of a tree all the way to the ground.

I bought it used a few weeks ago and it was flying great. I simply misjudged the altitude when taking off this weekend.

It also did land partially submerged in a small pond, one motor was submerged. When I got to it the lights were still flashing and I powered it down.

I took it home and opened it up, took the top clamshell off and removed the vision position sensing module.

The camera removed itself and that is where my major problem is... the camera vibration absorbing board had previously been cracked and was partially repaired, this time it broke completely and allowed the camera to break off, the ribbon cable took the attachment piece from the circuit board within the unit, you can't plug the cable into the board anymore... The gimbal is still intact and looks to function as it did prior to the event.

I think all it needs is a new board stuck into the camera, could be a cheap fix if you have a camera with a destroyed gimbal or camera...

The cost of some of the replacement parts is wild, i'm guessing if you're looking for either something to rebuild or a donor for other repair projects this would be a great unit.

I don't know what crashed drones go for, make me an offer!

How much would you want for the camera> if cheap enough i would just play with it?

Last edited:
After some intensive research today and a successful power up later this evening it may live to fly again.

What I know it needs:
About $102 in parts
- Body
- Set of rotors
- Camera vibration board
- Vibration dampeners
- Anti drop pins
- Cable set

Maximum $100 cost.
- 4k camera motherboard (this is the tricky one to find...)

If used P3P's are going for $1,050 I'd sell the whole thing for $800.

Hey man, the submerged part is the issue. DJI wont even let you pay them to repair water damaged drones. Did water touch the camera and the upper part of the gimbal where the main gimbal board is?

70-K5,
i have all the parts you need.
PM me if you need anything still.

Thanks, ended up with a parts camera that got everything back together. New props and it is back in the air.

Luckily the camera broke off prior to the body going in the water.

70-K5,
i have all the parts you need.
PM me if you need anything still.
Do you have any parts for the professional 3 camera? I need a cover for the circuit board on the camera. Bottom right corner of this photo.
DJI-Phantom-3-video-camera-4.jpg

Sorry, I used my cover to make a new upper mount, replaced the broken plastic piece.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4