Crashed Phantom 3 Pro for parts

Reaction score
I have a crashed Phantom 3 Professional that I was trying to fix but decided to part it out. It has the newer mainboard and I replaced one of the 2312A motors but was still getting the ESC warning error. Drone connects to DJI Go, gets GPS signals, vision positioning system seems to be working, and even updated the firmware. But still ESC error. So Last night I found the issue and when it crashed, the shell pushed in over the mainboard and crushed some of the pins on one of the DJI ESC chips near one of the motors. The shell is damaged beyond repair, so here is what I have left.

1 - P3P Remote GL300B in excellent shape (like new) - $160
1 - 100 watt battery charger (like new) - $30 - SOLD
1 - Camera and Gimbal - SOLD
1 - GSP module - Make OFFER
1 - RC Module with antennas- MakeOFFER
(has a crack in the plastic near one of the screw holes, repaired and holds fine)
1 - Vision Positioning Module - Make OFFER
1 - Compass Module - $10 - SOLD
1 Set of landing gear/legs (not damaged during crash) - $5
4 - 2312A Motors (1 brand new and 1 has some scratches on shell) - $50
1 - Damaged ESC Module - Make OFFER
4 - LED light modules - Make OFFER
3 - LED Covers - $6 (for all) SOLD

I will consider selling the crashed drone as-is with electronics as one unit if someone wants it.
MAKE ME AN OFFER

Prices do not include shipping.
Will ship via USPS Priority Mail and international to most countries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon Stevens
@myst1cal
It looks like it would be around $57.25 for shipping for first class to Bosnia, so a total of $93.25! WOW! Let me know if you still want to do this!

Last edited:
I have a crashed Phantom 3 Professional that I was trying to fix but decided to part it out. It has the newer mainboard and I replaced one of the 2312A motors but was still getting the ESC warning error. Drone connects to DJI Go, gets GPS signals, vision positioning system seems to be working, and even updated the firmware. But still ESC error. So Last night I found the issue and when it crashed, the shell pushed in over the mainboard and crushed some of the pins on one of the DJI ESC chips near one of the motors. The shell is damaged beyond repair, so here is what I have left.

1 - 100 watt battery charger (like new) - $30
(has a crack in the plastic near one of the screw holes, repaired and holds fine)
1 - Compass Module - $10
3 - LED Covers - $6 (for all)

I will consider selling the crashed drone as-is with electronics as one unit if someone wants it.
MAKE ME AN OFFER

-----------------I need a cover for the VP unit, mine got dented in crash...see pic attached. Glenn 2516210234

Attachments

• housing1.jpg
    housing1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 420
  • housing1.jpg
    housing1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 497

1 - 100 watt battery charger (like new) - $30
1 - Compass Module - $10
3 - LED Covers - $6 (for all) SOLD

MAKE ME AN OFFER

I am interested in the following:

1 - 100 watt battery charger (like new)

Total cost USPS to 36693?

Mind sending a photo of the ESC board and where the damage is? Thanks!
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
The shell pushed back and hit the side of one of the chips and damaged a few pins, and also knocked off the usb connector, but it can be soldered back on. Its not required for updates anymore, so not critical.

You have a pic of the board inside the VPS module? Not concerned with the outer shell but need the fully functioning components inside. Please let me know

This is what I need to replace:
1f6d329549a4ca18d470737ed9a058fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan