Crashed P3P looking to buy P3A

Reaction score
It finally happened. Crashed my Pro and pretty sure beyond repair. Would like to replace with Advanced model. Can I buy a new aircraft only, already have a controller and other accessories.

If you contact DJI and submit the flight log from the crash they will usually offer a 30 percent off discount towards the purchase of a new aircraft only. I have heard many times that some people have been able to negotiate up to 50 percent off a replacement bird. The current price is $709 USD for a replacement bird and gimbal combo so you could possibly get a replacement for $354.50 (USD)
Buy Phantom 3 Professional - Aircraft (Excludes Remote Controller and Battery Charger) | DJI Store

It finally happened. Crashed my Pro and pretty sure beyond repair. Would like to replace with Advanced model. Can I buy a new aircraft only, already have a controller and other accessories.
Yes you can buy just the aircraft but you will have to link RC to new aircraft lateron.

My fault totally. Flying around those huge windmills. No wind and windmill blades not turning. I was pretty sure I was above the highest point of the upper most windmill blade trying to get a neat shot with setting sun as the background when I heard that sickening sound. Hit the blade, spiraling, motors screaming, thud impact. Found it under the windmill in a beef cow pasture. Had to find a gate, electric fence all around, squeeze under it and pick up the pieces. Worse part was the cows were with their young calfs and very protective. Really had to hustle to get out. Been thinking about replacing or repair. I know the cost to replace, can't just buy the aircraft with gimbal/camera only. If I repair, where should I send it to and assuming new gimbal/camera
and nothing major inside(sheel intact), what is the estimated cost? PS Will not start at all, no sounds.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4