Crashed p3a

Reaction score
Hello! I'm fairly new to my phantom and unfortunately I found this forum because I crashed my p3a and am lost as to how to fix it. Basically I was flying back to myself when I snagged the very edge of a small tree limb, I'm guessing it got stuck between the prop and the prop guard, about 6 ft off the ground. I don't think it fell very hard or fast. I turned everything off as fast as I could and went back to the house. I replaced the props thinking that was it and I'd go back out and use what was left of the battery but I cannot get the transmitter and quad to connect. The gimbal and camera seem fine and the quad powers on. The lights on the arms blinks yellow for a few second and the quad itself beeps 2 twice then pauses and beeps twice again. Then the arms flash green and the quad just constantly beeps while the status light flashes between green and red. If anyone can help me out with fixing it or just telling to it's broken and I need to send it somewhere I'd be grateful.

In your app relink your remote to the quad. There's a little hole underneath the quad that u stick like a tooth pick in look in the area of the small blinking light not the ones on the arms.

Unfortunately I've tried that with no luck. Nothing even happens with I press the button on the quad.

U have to press the linking rc button on the app first then u have 69 seconds to press the one on the quad so it links

Yup tried that. Plug my tablet into the trasmitter, open the dji go app, linking rc, press the button on the quad for 2 seconds and nothing happens. The light next to the button doesnt blink either.

That's not a good sign. Hopefully it's just a plug that came off u might need to do a search for a guy name hunch on this forum he's awesome repairing these

Just got my quad back this morning from Hunch! Ended up replacing the receiver on the quad I believe. Everything works again!

Reactions: Bailey5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik