Crashed P3 Pro for sale w/ controller

Reaction score
Hit the side of a building from only 15 feet in the air, don't have the time to diagnose or send out for repairs I just bought a brand new one. Probably a very simple repair for someone who has the time / know-how.

It will come in the factory box WITH the controller - no battery or props

UPDATE: I snapped the shell back together although the plastic is still slightly bent on one end causing that rotor touch slightly on the top of the drone. I successfully flew it but got a 'gimbal overload' error and noticed an occasional clicking sound coming from the gimbal.

Make me an offer

IMG_4091.jpg

Last edited:
Updated pricing:

$400 for controller only (less than a month old - works perfectly)

$550 for P3 including gimbal and camera

OR make me an offer for the package - all prices OBO

Last edited:
I see used ones for $350-$500 on there, dont see any new ones for $200

Open to offers though

I see used ones for $350-$500 on there, dont see any new ones for $200

Open to offers though

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom-3-Replacement-Remote-Control-/271921607262?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4fca725e&nma=true&si=nk0tidL1BJywVq2Qp1TyZwnnrzc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

^sold for $292 including shipping, still brand new in wrapping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-DJI-Phantom-Pro-3-Advanced-3-Remote-Control-Free-Shipping-/201385219296?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ee37e94e0&nma=true&si=nk0tidL1BJywVq2Qp1TyZwnnrzc%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

^sold for $225 including shipping, brand new in wrapping

and many others that aren't brand new, but still selling well below $300. Plus all these guys are losing 13% in fees.

I'm not personally interested, but I think it helps out the entire forum if prices are realistic :p feel free to do or charge whatever you want

Battery is sold...mint controller still available...also P3 itself still available. Body is cracked and gimbal is making occasional clicking sound and throwing 'gimbal overload' warning. VPS, lightbridge, GPS, all 4 motors and camera all work, I flew it after the crash and it flies fine. Ready to ship in original box.

Send me a message and make me an offer

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers