crashed need video plug for p2v

Reaction score
hi I need the white cord that plugs into the back of the camera I crashed and it's an app to the shaft of the plugin part that goes to the camera so I would just like a whole new cord with the new plug anybody that can help please let me know PM me or call me 916 9695 169 Rick

All my fault got turn backwards on controls coming at my self are reversed flying along great thinking I was all that and turned wrong wat clipped tree,,,,, **** thing did 2 and half flip and slammed ground camera came flying off and unplugged itself bent the brass color part that plugs into back of camera and snapped 2 blades and the battery went flying out too,,,,,, just hope I didn't hurt it more then what I see..... new it add to be coming your not a pilot tell you wreck because your never flying by the seat of your pants I was chasing my friends car........ need to open it and check it out .....body is ok no cracks just good scratches ................ But I'm sure I'm ok once I get a new white video plug to plug cam in.... :shock:

Hey i did the same thing, flew it into a tree and snapped the jack off. Ended up using a continuity tester to find which color cable matched which segment on the plug and then soldered on a new plug worked fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers