Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

crashed need video plug for p2v

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by MacDaddy, Feb 10, 2014.

1. MacDaddy

hi I need the white cord that plugs into the back of the camera I crashed and it's an app to the shaft of the plugin part that goes to the camera so I would just like a whole new cord with the new plug anybody that can help please let me know PM me or call me 916 9695 169 Rick

2. Pull_Up

3. MacDaddy

Thanks bud..................my first crash in 15 flights....lol

4. MacDaddy

All my fault got turn backwards on controls coming at my self are reversed flying along great thinking I was all that and turned wrong wat clipped tree,,,,, **** thing did 2 and half flip and slammed ground camera came flying off and unplugged itself bent the brass color part that plugs into back of camera and snapped 2 blades and the battery went flying out too,,,,,, just hope I didn't hurt it more then what I see..... new it add to be coming your not a pilot tell you wreck because your never flying by the seat of your pants I was chasing my friends car........ need to open it and check it out .....body is ok no cracks just good scratches ................ But I'm sure I'm ok once I get a new white video plug to plug cam in.... :shock:

5. spazmodic1

Hey i did the same thing, flew it into a tree and snapped the jack off. Ended up using a continuity tester to find which color cable matched which segment on the plug and then soldered on a new plug worked fine.

6. gbshovel

Its always DJI's error :lol: