Crashed my Phantom, what's my best repair option?

Newbie. Beginner Mode only.
Got my P4P+ couple weeks ago.
Only minor crash drifted into
dune fencing, scuffed up 3 propellers;
several flight since & all working
including scuffed propellers.
Am I disqualified from DJI Care Refresh?
Saw blue card about it in box but
didn't pay close attention to what it offered.
Is it $150 one time or annually?
Thanks.

Thanks.
It's an annual fee. Since you would be buying it after the fact, you will need to make a video showing all is working. Instructions are on their site.

Thanks.

I do not think you are disqualified from DJI Care Refresh. You would have to go thru Aircraft Verification Video Sample.
DJI_Care Customer Upload Information

Annually

Gives me a great idea, I;m not going to bother buying insurance for my 3 vehicles, I;m gonna wait until I have an accident & then I will get coverage, great idea, thanks for this!
I'll do you one better. I am going to pretend I owned a mansion that burnt down and file an insurance claim on it. My policy was in the fire so just take my word that I did have one.

I think he's just working on his story. My bet is he flew it a few times and then put it into sports mode and ran smack dab into a tree.

No, it was not in any sport mode to my knowledge. It said I had 40' of clearance.

DJI Care Refresh is said to be activated within 48 hours after drone first activation.

Gives me a great idea, I;m not going to bother buying insurance for my 3 vehicles, I;m gonna wait until I have an accident & then I will get coverage, great idea, thanks for this!
Great idea! Thats called insurance fraud and its a federal offense. And if you don't think that the DJI snoops monitor these sites...WRONG!

I was talking about the OP but you have yourself a great day

Well, I submitted my video yesterday, I haven't heard back yet. But I will be sure to update you all either way. Personally, I am confident that it will work in my favor. The customer is always right. Even when they're wrong, they're right. Period.

Well, I submitted my video yesterday, I haven't heard back yet. But I will be sure to update you all either way. Personally, I am confident that it will work in my favor. The customer is always right. Even when they're wrong, they're right. Period.
post pics of the damage

That could interfere with my efforts to pass their tests should they keep an eye on this thread... I will be fair and admit if I am denied. If I'm not, then I reserve the right to say "I told you so".
It has nothing to do with "I told you so".It is about you committing fraud.I personally don't care to be updated on ur fraud success. I don't care that you have been covered simply by the fact you lied and are an untrustworthy individual.But to take it to a public forum and expect people to back you up and rant about it like it's a cool thing to do is disgusting. Your fault the phantom crashed suck it up fix it and move on man/women up to your own mistakes.

Reactions: hambone435
It has nothing to do with "I told you so".It is about you committing fraud.I personally don't care to be updated on ur fraud success. I don't care that you have been covered simply by the fact you lied and are an untrustworthy individual.But to take it to a public forum and expect people to back you up and rant about it like it's a cool thing to do is disgusting. Your fault the phantom crashed suck it up fix it and move on man/women up to your own mistakes.
What do you expect from a 116 year-old female? The customer was always right in 1901, right? :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik