Crashed my p3s won't power on

Reaction score
Crashed my p3s yesterday in strong winds.
Battery fell out on impact with wall but was a very low speed crash about 4 feet above ground . Broke one prop and when I tried to power up the drone again it would not power up . Any ideas guys am a newbie to the forum
Cheers Kyle

What happens when you press the button on the battery? Have you tried a different battery?

Uploaded video not sure if use can see it
What happens when you press the button on the battery? Have you tried a different battery?
Was trying to up load video when the battery is removed I press the button once and 3 light go green one flashes for around 2 seconds then all go off

Are you able to turn on the battery when it's not in your Phantom?

When I press the power on button once
image.png

Looks good. How about when you double press and hold?

It sounds like you're checking the battery life. I'd like you to try turning on the battery -- like this:

OnOff.png

I thought you were confirming that it does not power on when the battery is in the drone. That's why I was asking if the battery powered on when outside of the drone. It should.

If you're sure you're powering on the battery properly, then I'm going to conclude it must be damaged. You should replace it.

image.png
This is what I get when I try power on the battery when it's out and it's the same when in the drone

If you're sure you're powering on the battery properly, then I'm going to conclude it must be damaged. You should replace it.

Can you post a video? It's hard to understand what you're showing in the above photos.

It sounds from his description that the battery is powering on, and the lowest (<25%) LED is lit

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues