crashed my drone! who repair (replace)shell body in atlanta

Lor

Reaction score
i was flying my drone & had to make a quick landing, & it landing into a tree,droped and fell and dented the wing body,it, stills fly and everything works,i just want it too look new again

i learned these very important things

keep the backward flying off (no sensors)
Only fly when the takeoff area ,is clear of trees & anything metal (very important) (dont risk it)
Use a real usb cord, no off brand knock off apple cord from gas stations,(couldnt see the live feed good)

never fly at night, or fly your drone too high you cant see it

who fix bodys in atlanta

a few things
1. dont fly it if the shell is dented, you are pretty much begging for something worse to happen because i bet something else is broken also
i would look up repair shops

thanks ill try not to, its hard, i like flying everyday,if it was a shop in atlanta, it would be ok

One big issue to consider is warranty. DJI , (according to many forum comments), takes the position that flying after a crash voids the warranty. Also repairs from other than DJI Authorized Repair Center voids the warranty. Shell replacement on P4 runs about $200. Cheapest is from DJI in CA. You have a hobby center in Atlanta and one up the road in Anderson, SC that HAVE a great reputation for customer service and repair Quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers